WHO WE ARE?
FAXE Cargo was founded in 2007 to meet the needs of the market, especially segment focused on transporting imported goods, cleared at ports and airports, whose products needed Temperature Control Vehicle up to the final warehouses.
Over the years, FAXE Cargo has specialized in the ground & air national transportation, including Customized Transit between Airports, Ports and EADIs (Private Customs Bonded Warehouses).
Nowadays it provides also services such as: Freight Forwarding (Accredited by IATA), Express-Courier Shipping, Storage and Cross-docking.
- Pharmaceutical industries (especially sponsors of Clinical Trials);
- CRO's - Clinical Research Organization (Clinical Research Management and Monitoring Companies);
- Companies in the medical / hospital segment;
- Medical Devices & Equipment Industries;
- Auto Parts and Technologies Industries (*NFO);
- Transport of Genetically Modified Organism – GMO (under research);
- Companies in general.
MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
Provide quality door-to-door, door-to-airport and cross-docking services, risk mitigation practices at all stages of its processes, efficiency, and responsibility in order to meet and exceed the satisfaction of our customers. Adopt sustainable practices based on our commitment to our employees, partners, and the environment.
To have qualified, sustainable growth and remain as a reference in the operating segments, through the services provided with excellence, innovation, and continuous improvement of those who are focused on the market and carefully understand the customer's needs.
- Unconditional ethics and good business conduct practices;
- Transparency in relationships;
- Commitment to employees, partners and dedication to business signed with customers;
- Respect for the environment.