FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA values and is committed to preserving privacy, security and transparency in the treatment of personal data of customers, employees, partners, users, visitors to the WWW.FAXECARGO.COM.BR website and other individuals with whom it has any relationship. As a result, this Privacy and Data Security Policy (“Policy”) was prepared in accordance with the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data – LGPD (Law No.12.965/14 ). In addition, this Policy may be updated as a result of any regulatory update.
Whenever using our services, employees, customers, and other interested parties accept the collection of data and the use of their personal information in the ways provided for by the Brazilian legal system, in particular the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data - LGPD (Law No.13.709/18 /18). If the necessary Personal Data is not provided, we may not be able to provide our products and/or services.
We clarify that this Policy applies when FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA as controller of personal data of employees, customers, and other interested parties.
Is every natural/individual person to whom the personal data that is processed is referred to.
It is any information that allows to identify a natural/individual person or one that can make him/her identifiable. For example, your name, CPF, e-mail, telephone, among others.
Personal data related to racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, membership of a trade union or organization of a religious, philosophical, or political nature, data relating to health or sex life, genetic or biometric data.
Any operation carried out with personal data, such as those relating to the collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, archiving, storage, elimination, evaluation or control of information, modification, communication, transfer, diffusion, or extraction.
2. Collection and Use of Information:
- Whenever a user and visitor accesses pages on the WWW.FAXECARGO.COM.BR website: information about interaction and access is collected by the company to ensure a better user and visitor experience. This data may deal with the keywords used in a search, the sharing of a specific document, comments, page views, profiles, the URL where the user and visitor come from, the browser they use and their access IPs, among others. others that may be stored and retained.
- When a user and visitor fill out forms on the WWW.FAXECARGO.COM.BR website: contact information completed by the user is collected by the company to enable a company representative to contact the visitor. This data may also be stored and retained.
- Through a third party: the WWW.FAXECARGO.COM.BR platform receives data from third parties, such as Facebook and Google, whenever a user interacts with an advertisement from the company. The use of this data is previously authorized by users with the mentioned third party.
- Data for signaling interest in any of the company's solutions, whether final consumer or new integrator, such as: e-mail, name, city and State of residence, telephone and type of project of interest;
- Cookies Data: for optimizing navigation such as access to pages, keywords used in the search, recommendations, comments, interaction with other profiles and users, profiles followed, IP address.
- Newsletter: the e-mail registered by the visitor who chooses to subscribe to the Newsletter will be collected and stored until the user requests to unsubscribe.
- Sensitive data: average monthly electricity consumption.
We inform you that these Personal Data will be processed manually and/or with the help of computerized and/or automated means.
3. Purpose and legal basis of the treatment:
The Controller (FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA) will process the Personal Data to achieve specific purposes and only in the presence of a legal basis (or requirement for the treatment) provided for in the applicable legislation on privacy and protection of personal data.
Whenever employees, customers, partners, and other interested parties register and/or fill out the form offered by FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA , the data will be kept confidential and will be used only for the purpose that motivated the registration.
The table below indicates the purposes of all data collected and processed by FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA Check it out:
User and visitor well-being: improve the product and/or service offered, facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the user and the company, improve the user experience and provide specific functionality depending on the user's basic characteristics;
Platform improvements: understand how the user uses the services of the platform, to help with business and technical development;
Advertisements: Present personalized advertisements to the user based on the data provided;
Commercial: the data is used to personalize the content offered and generate subsidy to the platform to improve the quality of the operation of the services;
User profile prediction: automated processing of personal data to assess usage on the platform;
Registration data: to allow user access to certain contents of the platform, exclusively for registered users;
Contract data: provide the parties with legal certainty and facilitate the conclusion of the business;
4. Sharing and handling of personal information:
- Google (GOOGLE BRASIL INTERNET LTDA. 06.990.590/0001-23)
- Facebook (FACEBOOK SERVIÇOS ONLINE DO BRASIL LTDA. 13.347.016/0001-17)
- RD Station (RESULTADOS DIGITAIS S.A. 13.021.784/0001-86)
The sharing may be done to comply with legal, regulatory or tax requirements, as well as for the purposes mentioned above, and within the limits required and authorized by Law:
With employees and collaborators of FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA being people directly authorized for the treatment, or by group companies that act as independent Controllers or as Treatment Agents.
With its customers and partners whenever necessary and/or appropriate for the provision of related services.
With suppliers and partners to carry out the services contracted with FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA.
For administrative purposes such as: research, planning, service development, security and risk management.
Whenever necessary, as a result of legal obligation, determination of a competent authority, or judicial decision.
No document and/or personal information will be disclosed and/or shared, unless expressly authorized by its holder or by Court order or by legal determination.
No documents and/or personal information will be sold. Furthermore, the personal information of Users (called Owners) will not be individually exposed to third parties, except as established in this instrument or pursuant to the Law and by Court order.
5. International data transfer:
Some of the third parties with whom we share your data may be located or have facilities located in foreign countries, in any case, your personal data will be subject to the General Data Protection Law and other Brazilian data protection legislation.
In this sense, to ensure and comply with legal requirements, FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA is committed to adopting efficient standards of cyber security and data protection.
6. Data Storage:
The Personal Data of employees, customers, partners and all other individuals who have any relationship with FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA are stored digitally and/or physically during the necessary period for the provision of the service or the fulfillment of the purposes set out in this document, in accordance with the provisions of item I of article 15 of the LGPD.
The data will be deleted whenever they are no longer useful for the purposes to which they were collected, or whenever the user requests their deletion, except in the event of need to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, in accordance to the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data.
Also, the personal data of the holders will only be kept after the end of their treatment in the cases provided for in Article 16 of the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data - LGPD (Law No. 13.709/18), which are:
- For compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation by the controller.
- For study by a research body, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
- For the transfer to a third party, provided that the data processing requirements set forth in this Law are complied with;
- For the exclusive use of the controller, its access by a third party is prohibited, and provided that the data is anonymized.
7. Security of stored data:
All data that employees, customers, partners and other individuals, who have a link with FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA, provide will be treated with confidentially and solely to achieve specific purposes. To keep personal information secure, we use physical, electronic (our servers) and managerial tools, guided by our policies and security standards to protect your privacy.
These tools are applied considering the nature of the personal data collected, the context, the purpose of the treatment and the risks that any violations would generate for the rights and freedoms of the data subject collected and processed.
Among the measures we have adopted, we highlight the following:
- Only authorized persons have access to the personal data of employees, customers, partners and all other individuals who have any connection with FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA;
- Access to personal data is carried out only after a commitment to confidentiality;
- Personal data is stored in a safe and suitable environment.
FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA is committed to adopting the best postures to avoid security incidents. However, it is necessary to point out that no transmission of information is completely safe and risk-free, being susceptible to the occurrence of technical failures, viruses or similar actions. It is possible that, despite all our security protocols, problems of the sole fault of third parties occur, such as cyber attacks by hackers, or also as a result of the negligence or recklessness of the user/customer himself.
In the event of a security incident that may generate relevant risk or damage to the holders of personal data, FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA undertakes to ensure full effort to remedy the consequences of the event. In addition, we will communicate to those affected and the National Data Protection Authority about what happened, in line with the provisions of the General Data Protection Law.
8. Cookies or browsing data:
Cookies refer to text files sent by the platform to the user's and visitor's computer, and which are stored there, with information related to navigation on the website. Such information is related to access data such as location and time of access and is stored by the user's and visitor's browser so that the platform's server can read them later to customize the services of the platform.
For all personal data collection, FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA will always follow the following rules:
- Only essential information for the services offered will be collected;
- If it is necessary to collect other personal data, we will take due care to collect your authorization to do so;
- Any authorization to collect will be accompanied by the appropriate degree of information;
- The personal data collected will only be used to fulfill the purposes informed by the data subjects.
FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA uses the following Cookies:
- The persistent cookie remains on the hard drive of the user and visitor after the browser is closed and will be used by the browser on subsequent visits to the website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser's instructions.
- The session cookie is temporary and disappears after the browser is closed. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies, however some features of the platform may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
In addition, the Data Subject may have more information about the Cookies we use and how they work in our Cookies Policy, available at this link (link to the Cookies Policy).
After the Owner's consent, the proper processing of personal data will be carried out.
Consent is a free, informed, and unequivocal expression by which the Data Subject authorizes FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA to process personal data.
Thus, in line with the General Data Protection Law, personal data will only be collected, processed, and stored with prior and express consent.
Inclusive, o consentimento será obtido de forma específica para cada finalidade, evidenciando o compromisso de transparência e boa-fé da FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA para com seus colaboradores, clientes, parceiros etc., seguindo as regulações legislativas pertinentes. In addition, consent will be obtained specifically for each purpose, evidencing FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA 's commitment to transparency and good faith. towards its employees, customers, partners, etc., following the relevant legislative regulations.
Once registered, the Data Subject may, at any time, review and change their registration information.
It is worth noting that at any time and at no cost, the Data Subject may revoke the consent given to FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA.
10. Rights of the Subject of Personal Data:
FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA guarantees the rights provided for in Article 18 of the General Data Protection Law. Thus, the Data Subject may, free of charge and at any time.
- Confirm the existence of data processing, in a simplified way or in a clear and complete format.
- Access your data, being able to request them in a legible copy in printed form or by electronic means, safe and suitable.
- Correct your data, by requesting the edition, correction or update thereof.
- Limit your data whenever unnecessary, excessive, or treated in violation of legislation through anonymization, blocking or elimination.
- Request the portability of your data, through a report of registration data that FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA deals about you.
- Delete your data processed from your consent, except in cases provided for by law.
- Revoke your consent, disallowing the processing of your data.
- Inform yourself about the possibility of not providing your consent and about the consequences of denial.
11. Enforcement of the Personal Data Subject's rights
To exercise the rights provided for in the LGPD, the Data Subject must contact FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA via the following email:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to ensure your correct identification as the holder of personal data, we may request documents or other evidence that can prove your identity. In this case, you will be informed in advance.
The customer/user guarantees and is responsible for the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the information provided to purchase our products or services. FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA has no responsibility in the event of the insertion of false data or its inaccuracy, if any inaccuracy is detected.
Any changes will take effect as of their publication on our website.
FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA provides for the liability of agents who work in the data processing processes, in accordance with Articles 42 to 45 of the General Data Protection Law.
FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA is responsible for the security of the data processing processes and the fulfillment of the purposes described in this instrument.
In addition, it undertakes to seek technical and organizational conditions that are safely able to protect the entire data processing process. Even if the National Data Protection Authority (ANPD) requires the adoption of measures in relation to the processing of data carried out by FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGÍSTICA LTDA , we undertake to follow them.
14. Mediation and Election Venue
For the settlement of disputes arising from this instrument, Brazilian law will be fully applied. Any disputes must be presented in the Court of Comarca where the company's headquarters are located.
FAXE CARGO TRANSPORTES E LOGISTICA LTDA.